Saturday, December 1, 2012

Photo Challenges

Happy December! This year has just completely flown by, and so much has changed for me in the past year. I've moved twice and had a baby, on top of everything else, which is enough to pack a year just by itself!

So I've just finished Nuby's November photo challenge, and it was the first challenge I've ever successfully completed. I'm REALLY bad at remembering to do something every single day (like take vitamins, or whiten my teeth - more on that tomorrow) but I mostly managed to take a photo every single day this month except for I think 2 days I forgot. So since I had fun doing that challenge, I went in search of a December photo challenge to do!

There are a lot out there, but I've decided to do the Fat Mum Slim photo challenge.
I'll post all my pictures on my Instagram and also here. You can follow along or join in on the challenge! I'll post my first picture later tomorrow today when I wake up ;)

Happy picture-taking!
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment